LLACAN (2007-2012) in figures
Permanent staff members:
- 15 researchers
- 9 professors and readers
- 1 assistant lecturer
- 9 IT and administrative staff members
- 14 books
- 28 edited books
- 90 articles in peer-reviewed journals
- 173 chapters in edited books
- 42 publications for a general public
- 378 papers at conferences (49 keynote speech and invited paper)
- 10 online corpora
- 3 licenses (domain: Natural language processing)
- 9 online databases
- 21 PhD defences
- 4 theory-based artistic productions
- 2 transfer publications
- 20 visiting researchers, professors and lecturers; 15 foreign doctoral and post-doctoral fellows.
- Regular contributions of 52 foreign colleagues to our scientific projects.
- Organisation of 12 international conferences in France; organisation of and participation in the programme committees of 15 international conferences abroad; one French-German summer school; organisation of 10 national conferences.
- 1-week annual intensive field linguistics seminar for master and doctoral students.
- Co-organisation of an exhibition about speech in Africa (in cooperation with the Museum of Ethnography in Bordeaux).
- Partnerships with 6 African universities and institutions.
- 6 internationally funded projects.
- 3 ANR-funded projects.
- 4 projects in the Excellence Cluster LABEX-EFL
- 146 fieldwork missions in Africa.
- Research on more than 120 languages.